Hey, folks! As you may or may not have heard, I am an idiot who didn't check my maiden-name-email-account and let my domain name expire. Someone in Hong Kong subsequently bought it and kept everything pointed to my old content...
... and that's not okay with me. It's less okay with me than losing all of my dear and helpful readers, frankly (and that's DEFINITELY not okay).
So, you can now find me at: www.parentheticalme.com. Spread the word, please?
In the meantime - check your maiden name email account, mkay? And make sure your domain registration email address has been updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
I'm a thirty year old career woman embarking on a new life with my new husband -- and our two dogs, five cats, and two mid-century houses under construction.
I'm on Twitter! @notquitebetty
Favorite Posts
- 30 in 30
- A few of my favorite dog books
- A life lived in lowercase
- Again with the signs
- Ah, the joys of home
- And then life takes a dive
- Backup plans
- Being fair is nice, but being generous is joyous
- I just needed the support. It didn't have to be Barack.
- Is this growing up?
- Money week: and now with the epiphany
- New rules (of marriage, of life)
- On disappointment and attitude
- On fantasticness and hope
- The bright side of backup planning
- Trust, as an action, is a lot of inaction
0 comments:
Post a Comment